Friday, August 8, 2008

Emmy & Alan's wedding

Last Saturday, I second shot my first wedding with the wonderful photographer Sarah Anne!
Emmy and Alan were one of the sweetest couples, they were so cute together! They had the reception at an apple orchard which was so elegant! This was such a fun wedding it had a photo booth, hay rides, and at the end of the night they had karaoke!!! The bridal party forced us to go and do some karaoke, Sarah, Jamie(the other intern), and I sang "Time of your life" by Green Day!!! It was so funny, but tons of fun! Check out the slideshow at the end!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

YEAH!! I get the first on you first REAL post!! I am sooo super excited for you Vickie!! You have no clue how amazingly gifted you are! God has blessed you sooo much! I'm SO excited to see you thrive and grow more and more in the coming years!!!

Chelsea Lee said...

Those picture are gorgeous Vickie! Did you take all of those? You're so talented!

Victoria Bennett said...

Yes i did take all of them!! thank you sooooo much!!!

Lydia Karstin said...

Vickie! What a great job! I LOVE your photos! (I would love to work with you sometime! I love photography!)

:]
Lydia

Unknown said...

Very nice photos - Love, Dad

Victoria Bennett said...

yeah that would be tons of fun lydia!!!! thank u soo much!!!

Mark D. said...

wow; those are soo cool! you really like turning the camera 45 degrees, don't you?

the sparkler picture is really awesome

Steven Ryne Photography said...

WOW! Vickie! Great job on the pics... are you sure that is your first wedding? ;) You are so talented!!

Cait said...

WHOA girl. You are amazing. I love you so much and I am so excited to see you grow your gifting. Great job with your first wedding - no fair. My first wedding was awful. :D Good job and keep it up!

Jeremy Flanagan said...

Vickie, those pictures are phenomenal. I had no idea you were this gifted. Wow, you GO and keep going!

Victoria Bennett said...

Thank you so much all of you!!! and yes steve this is my first wedding! Love you too cait!! I bet you did a lot better then you thought!
Jeremy i will keep going and going and going!! kinda like the energizer bunny!

Cassie Schott said...

Vickie - WHOA! I love your blog! Awesome job on your first wedding!
Are you going to Free to Succeed?

Victoria Bennett said...

Thank you and yes i am going, are u?