Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lydia!

So I have decided That I need to blog more! so I am going to post all the seniors I did this past year! There are quite a few so I hope you enjoy!

I have known Lydia for about three-four years now! She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! She is now in Georgia going to covenant college, She is really interested in people! She also is interested in psychology,sociology,teaching, and maybe nursing! Through all the years I have known her, she has always done the best in everything! She never forgets to make people welcome! I know God has Great plans for her! We shot her at one of my Favorite places Cantigny, I seriously did not want to stop shooting her, so here she is! Next I will post about her twin brother!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: